- The 1-4x24 Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The V-Brite reticle uses the V-Plex format with battery-powered electronics to illuminate the center dot for hunters/shooters during extra-low light conditions.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user. Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fogproof performance.
- The 2-inch offset of this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward location, allowing the correct eye relief and head placement on your rifle at a height of 1.59 inches (40.39 mm) from the base. Weighs 6.7 ounces.
Vortex Cantilever Mount for 30mm Riflescope Tubes with 2-Inch Offset
Ideal for use alongside your Vortex Riflescope, this Vortex Cantilever Mount was engineered to fit 30mm flattop-style riflescope tubes. It has a 2-inch offset that positions the scope in a forward position, allowing for correct eye relief and head placement.
Objective Lens Diameter 24 mm
Eye Relief 4.0 inches
Field of View 96.1-24.1 ft/100 yds
Tube Size 30 mm
Turret Style Capped
Adjustment Graduation 1/2 MOA
Travel Per Rotation 30 MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment 100 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment 100 MOA
Parallax Setting 100 yards
Length 9.61 inches
Weight 14.8 oz